Therapeutic Interventions, Inc (TI) began providing Opioid Maintenance Therapy in the Northwest suburbs in February 1994. During this time we developed a solid reputation both among patients and referral sources, such as, area hospitals, physicians, social service agencies and the criminal justice system.
Our mission is to provide assistance to patients with substance abuse problems, helping them break the cycle of abuse and addiction to intoxicants. Therapeutic Interventions focus is to specifically serve adult patients (17 year olds with parental permission) who are dependent from illicit use of street drugs or patients out of control use of pain management medication.
THERAPEUTIC INTERVENTIONS is licensed by the Illinois Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse (OASA), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), U.S Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), and accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) to provide Opioid Maintenance Therapy to its patients.
Our Secondary Goals include:
– Reduction of the risk of infection, spread through intravenous, intramuscular and subcutaneous use of drugs, foremost among these being HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, STD’s and Tuberculosis.
– Cessation of criminal behavior frequently associated with illicit drug use.
– Interruption of the process of deterioration of social, occupational, familial and economic functioning due to illicit drug use.
– Prevention of the process of cross-addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
– Developing coping skills internally without reliance on psychoactive substances.